Donald G. Yearin
Attorney At Law
Don Yearin is an Arizona native and graduated from the Arizona State University Business School in 1986 and the University of Arizona College of Law in 1990. Don is a tenacious personal injury trial attorney with a 25+ year proven track record. He has successfully obtained numerous large awards and verdicts on behalf of his clients and recovered more than $40 million for his clients, including:
- $7,200,000 against a commercial trucking company
- $5,000,000 against a tire retailer
- $2,100,000 in an insurance bad faith case
- $2,000,000 against an automobile manufacturer
- $1,000,000 and $750,000.00 against nursing homes
- $1,000,000 against an assisted living facility
- $1,000,000 against a trucking company
- $950,000 against a large tire manufacturer
- $825,000 for injuries suffered by minor in an auto accident
- Settlement against Wells Fargo Bank
Click here to view Don’s track record of other successful case recoveries and trial verdicts.
Admitted: 1991, Arizona and U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Law School: University of Arizona, J.D.