Personal Injury Attorney Scottsdale, AZ
A personal injury attorney Scottsdale, Arizona knows all too well how victims feel when they’ve been injured by the fault of another person. Personal injuries are chaotic and traumatic events that can leave you feeling like a tornado just ripped through your life. There are so many moving parts involved with personal injury cases and as soon as the accident occurs, they all collide with one another going full speed. If you’re like millions of other people who have been in an accident that resulted in injury, you’re probably looking to gain a deeper understanding of personal injury law and how it pertains to you. Look no further. The Yearin Law Office is here to help.
What is Personal Injury Law?
Personal injury law refers to a section of law that specifically deals with those who have been injured due to the negligent behavior of someone else. The negligent person in these scenarios is the one whose actions lead to the injury or harm of another person, typically in the form of breaking a law or failing to take proper care in doing something. A personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ can assist you through your lawsuit and get you every penny you’re owed.
What types of injuries are included under Personal Injury?
Personal injury can include numerous types of injuries – each their own subsection of law but still falling under the umbrella category of personal injury. Below is a list of the more common subcategories of personal injuries under which you can file a claim:
- Birth Injury: An injury or disability (typically) caused by the poor decision making of medical staff, that occurs during or after birth.
- Medical Malpractice: Negligence of a medical professional that results in injury or death.
- Wrongful Death: Negligence of another that results in death, brought by family members of the deceased.
- Brain Injury: A trauma to the head that results in the short-term or permanent injury of the brain.
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, etc.
- Product Liability: A product defect that caused an injury to the user, such as a vehicle with a malfunctioning brake system.
- Mesothelioma: A large portion of these cancer cases can be linked to asbestos exposure and can be pursued against an employer or entity that didn’t take the necessary precautions.
- Bad/Wrong Medication(s): If you take prescription medication and you suffer an injury or disability because you were given the wrong type or bad medication, you can file a personal injury claim against the manufacturer.
These are just a few of the more common types of personal injury cases that a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ handles. Even if you do not see your injury listed above, you should still contact the Yearin Law Office. If you’re unsure about your injury, the best way to figure out your options is to contact the Yearin Law Office.
Call today to set up a free consultation, where you’ll be able to discuss your case with a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ and determine next steps. Don’t wait until it’s too late to file. If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ, then call the Yearin Law Office today.