Personal Injury Attorney Scottsdale, AZ
A personal injury attorney Scottsdale, Arizona knows all too well how victims feel when they’ve been injured by the fault of another person. Personal injuries are chaotic and traumatic events that can leave you feeling like a tornado just ripped through your life. There are so many moving parts involved with personal injury cases and as soon as the accident occurs, they all collide with one another going full speed. If you’re like millions of other people who have been in an accident that resulted in injury, you’re probably looking to gain a deeper understanding of personal injury law and how it pertains to you. Look no further. The Yearin Law Office is here to help.
What Is Personal Injury Law?
Personal injury law refers to a section of law that specifically deals with those who have been injured due to the negligent behavior of someone else. The negligent person in these scenarios is the one whose actions lead to the injury or harm of another person, typically in the form of breaking a law or failing to take proper care in doing something. A personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ can assist you through your lawsuit and get you every penny you’re owed.
What types of injuries are included under Personal Injury?
Personal injury can include numerous types of injuries – each their own subsection of law but still falling under the umbrella category of personal injury. Below is a list of the more common subcategories of personal injuries under which you can file a claim:
- Birth Injury: An injury or disability (typically) caused by the poor decision making of medical staff, that occurs during or after birth.
- Medical Malpractice: Negligence of a medical professional that results in injury or death.
- Wrongful Death: Negligence of another that results in death, brought by family members of the deceased.
- Brain Injury: A trauma to the head that results in the short-term or permanent injury of the brain.
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, etc.
- Product Liability: A product defect that caused an injury to the user, such as a vehicle with a malfunctioning brake system.
- Mesothelioma: A large portion of these cancer cases can be linked to asbestos exposure and can be pursued against an employer or entity that didn’t take the necessary precautions.
- Bad/Wrong Medication(s): If you take prescription medication and you suffer an injury or disability because you were given the wrong type or bad medication, you can file a personal injury claim against the manufacturer.
These are just a few of the more common types of personal injury cases that a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ handles. Even if you do not see your injury listed above, you should still contact the Yearin Law Office. If you’re unsure about your injury, the best way to figure out your options is to contact the Yearin Law Office.
Call today to set up a free consultation, where you’ll be able to discuss your case with a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ and determine next steps. Don’t wait until it’s too late to file. If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ, then call the Yearin Law Office today.
A Personal Injury Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ Can Help
If you or a loved one has been injured and believe it was the actions of another party that caused your harm, you may be able to recover monetary compensation. Technically, you can file a claim on your own. However, by doing so, you may risk losing out on money that you need to cover the costs of your cumulative losses. Insurance companies want you to go directly through them, but any good Scottsdale, AZ personal injury attorney would advise you to do otherwise. If you want to find out how to recover maximum damages, please call Yearin Law Office.
The personal injury attorneys from Yearin Law Office offer comprehensive legal advocacy for those who have been injured in accidents that involve an act of negligence. We support our clients through the entire process and, if we cannot reach a settlement, we will be ready to go to trial. Rest assured, we are prepared to face your cases’ own unique obstacles and will do whatever is legally possible to overcome them. Our strategy and skill are incredibly strong, and our tenacious drive only compliments this. If this sounds like the kind of Scottsdale, AZ personal injury attorney you would want on your side, please call us right now.
Maximize Your Compensation
Whether you were injured in an accident or lost a loved one, at Yearin Law Office, we can help you. We know the initial trauma, as difficult as it might be, is typically not the only harm you will suffer from. Our personal injury attorneys will take this into consideration and ensure all facets of your cases’ circumstances are assessed and analyzed. By doing this, we are able to recover maximum damages for:
- Medical treatment
- Future medical care
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost wages and loss of income
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the ability to enjoy life
- Emotional distress
- Funeral and burial costs
Important Evidence in a Personal Injury Claim
In order to successfully win a claim, a Scottsdale, AZ personal injury attorney will seek various forms of evidence, including:
- Eyewitness testimony
- Photographs of the scene
- Photographs of your injuries
- Surveillance or dash cam footage
- Medical records
- The police report
- Evidence from the scene of the accident
- Pay stubs
- Doctors reports
Additional important information such as the following will be considered:
- Who was at fault
- The location of the accident
- The extent of the injuries
- When you receive medical care
- What kind of medical care you received
- An estimate of the property damage
- The number of hours you missed from work
- The cost of your medical bills
- Other losses
- Prospective medical treatment and outcomes
As a personal injury attorney in Scottsdale, AZ, we will not only consider your current losses, but also those that are likely to arise in the future. Guided by experience and an investigative team, we will work tenaciously to build a strong defense that cannot be refuted.
When you are looking for a personal injury law firm who cares about their clients and loved ones, count on Yearin Law Office.
To learn more, please call a personal injury attorney Scottsdale, AZ clients recommend today.