Personal Injury Attorney – Scottsdale, Arizona
Donald G. Yearin is a tenacious personal injury trial attorney with a 25+ year proven track record. His practice focuses on prosecuting claims against insurance companies and others who are attempting to take advantage of vulnerable and/or injured victims. He has successfully obtained numerous large awards and verdicts on behalf of his clients and recovered more than $40 million.
Admitted: 1991, Arizona and U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Law School: University of Arizona, J.D.
Some of our Cases Recovered:
- $7,200,000.00 against a commercial trucking company
- $5,000,000.00 against a tire retailer
- $2,100,000.00 in an insurance bad faith case
- $2,000,000.00 against an automobile manufacturer
- $1,000,000.00 and $750,000.00 against nursing homes
- $1,000,000.00 against an assisted living facility
- $1,000,000.00 against a trucking company
- $950,000.00 against a large tire manufacturer
- $992,494.00 for a wrongful death caused by a drunk driver
- $825,000.00 for injuries suffered by minor in an auto accident
Yearin Law Office specializes in litigation for a wide range of personal injury cases, including auto, motorcycle, and commercial trucking accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, defective products, insurance bad faith, and sexual abuse.
If you suffered an injury of any kind, it’s important to get legal counsel as soon as possible – preferably before negotiating with the insurance company or responding to any kind of settlement the offending party may offer. Give us a call today for a free consultation at (480) 502-0708.