Skip to main content

Arizona Injury Lawyer

Arizona Injury Lawyer Arizona Injury Lawyer

Our Arizona injury lawyer at Yearin Law Office knows that when you have been in some kind of personal injury accident it is best to hire an attorney. You might be wondering what it means to hire an attorney for your personal injury claim. Does having an attorney guarantee that you will go to court? Or, does it guarantee that you will settle outside of court? Unfortunately, there are no guarantees when it comes to making a claim. However, we will walk you through each step of the process and help you come to a decision on what is best for your claim. We are also knowledgable when it comes to speaking with insurance agents and know that they are concerned with the bottom line and not what will be the most helpful to you. To learn more about our process and how we will help you after an accident, contact our injury lawyer Arizona residents rely on. 

What does an Arizona injury lawyer do?

It makes sense that you want to know how we can help. We have worked with clients for many years on their personal injury cases and are here to help you with yours. It is important to know that you can speak with us about anything regarding your case and that we are here to talk in person or on the phone when you need it. First, it is important to know what you can do to help your case. 

  • Don’t Ignore Small Injuries. You may think that a small bruise or a sprain is not worth noting. Perhaps you have been suffering from headaches more frequently after the accident or had problems with your vision. Whatever the case, do not label it as minor without getting medical help. You never know when something is more serious on the inside. 
  • Seek Medical Attention. Our Arizona injury lawyer cannot emphasize enough how important it is to seek medical attention after an accident. Your doctor will be able to tell you when it is safe to resume regular activities and work and will know how severe your injuries are. They will also provide the solid medical evidence we need for your claim.

Seeing a Doctor After an Injury

When you have been involved in a personal injury accident (like a car accident), we believe that it is imperative that you seek medical help as quickly as possible. When you have been in an accident of some kind, there are a few ways that the situation may go. The first way is that you come out of the accident unscathed. Perhaps no harm happened and you can go on your way. This is an ideal scenario and it means you have nothing to physically recover from and you would not have a reason for filing a personal injury claim. The second scenario is that you were slightly injured because of the accident. When this happens, you should seek medical help soon after the accident but it is not necessary for you to call 9-1-1 and go to the emergency room (ER). The third scenario is when you are suffering from serious or life-threatening injuries and you need to get to the ER as quickly as possible. 

Who should you see?

Many people question what kind of doctor they should see after they have been in an accident. We encourage our clients to always get a doctor to check you out after an accident has occurred because there are many injuries that may be lying underneath the surface that you do not see. 

What should you do when you do not know if you have injuries or if you have minor injuries?

When this is the case, it is best to go see your primary care physician or go to an urgent care facility. You may only have minor injuries from an accident, including:

  • Strains and Sprains
  • Minor fractures or broken bones
  • Whiplash

These do not necessarily warrant a trip to the ER and your primary care physician can likely help you out. It is important to discuss exactly how you got your injuries and what the pain is like. If your primary care physician has concerns that your injuries may be more serious or may take longer to heal, they may refer you to a specialist. 

Going to the ER

If you are suffering from serious injuries following an accident, have blurred vision, vomiting, and confusion, it is best to call 9-1-1 and seek help from a qualified physician at the ER. They can give you the immediate care you need to help when you have very serious or life-threatening injuries. 

We Can Help Outside of Court

Not all claims will go to court and this can be a good thing. You may think that you will get the most out of your claim if we go to court but you might be surprised at the compensation you can get if we settle. As your Arizona injury lawyer, it is our job to help you get the compensation you deserve after an accident. If that does not happen by settling, we can go to court.

If you have been in some type of personal injury accident, reach out to the Arizona injury lawyer from Yearin Law Office now.

Get the best attorney in Scottsdale to fight for the compensation you are owed. Call 480 360-4770

Schedule A Free 1-1 Consultation Now