Personal Injury Lawyer Scottsdale AZ
Our personal injury lawyer Scottsdale AZ accident victims recommend can provide you with the legal representation that you deserve in the wake of your accident. Personal injury cases are one of the primary types of civil cases. Unfortunately, accidents at the hands of negligent parties can substantially impact victims. Common personal injury cases may leave victims to face damages that include physical injuries, pain, emotional damages, and financial losses. At Yearin Law Office, our Scottsdale, Arizona personal injury lawyer knows that you have the right to feel whole again. Do this by contacting Yearin Law Office today to get started.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
An accident can happen at a moment’s notice. The impact can be devastating. Before you know it, your entire life may change. Much of the time, you will be left to manage the repercussions. Our Scottsdale AZ personal injury lawyer can assist you in facing your personal injury case. Some common types of personal injury cases our clients may be faced with include:
- Car Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- At Work Injuries
Injuries can have a lasting impact. Injuries can range from minor to severe and may include: fractured bones, soft tissue injuries, head injuries, lacerations, and more. Our personal injury lawyer serving Scottsdale, Arizona, can help you by properly valuing your case and helping you to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Claim or Lawsuit
If your accident resulted in damages and was at the hands of a negligent party, it makes sense that you consider taking legal action. You may be left wondering whether you should pursue a claim with the insurance company, or proceed with a lawsuit. This is a primary reason to contact a Scottsdale AZ personal injury lawyer who can help determine the most appropriate route and the pros and cons of each. Typically, the most appropriate way to move forward is to start with a personal injury claim with the insurance company. This provides you with the ability to reach a resolution fast by negotiating a settlement with the insurance company. When pursuing a lawsuit for a personal injury case, you may be able to reach a higher settlement. However, you will want to ensure that you have a solid case because the process can take longer and puts you at risk for walking away empty-handed. This is why it’s best to consult with a Scottsdale AZ personal injury lawyer to determine the most appropriate way to move forward. Much of the time, it will be in your best interest to first attempt to settle with the insurance company before pursuing a lawsuit.
Yearin Law Office
Personal Injury cases call for Yearin Law Office. We can assist by providing you with the support, experience, and guidance you deserve during what may be an incredibly difficult time. We can help by reviewing your case and protecting your rights. Schedule a consultation with our Scottsdale AZ personal injury lawyer today for the support that you need.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident
Suffering a personal injury can be a traumatic event. You may feel shocked, scared and hurt. However, the steps you take immediately after the accident can affect your legal claim. Here are some steps to take after an accident:
- Seek Medical Care: No matter what kind of accident you were in, you need to get emergency medical care promptly. A doctor will evaluate your injuries and recommend the best treatment. If you delay medical care, you are putting your health in jeopardy. You are also giving the insurance company a reason to reject your case.
- Follow Your Doctor’s Instructions: It’s important to trust your doctor and his or her medical advice. He or she has your best interest in mind. For example, if you suffered a neck injury in a car accident, your doctor may suggest going to physical therapy. Go to all of your appointments, even if you start feeling better sooner than you expected.
- Gather Evidence: In order to receive a fair settlement for your injury, you must prove that someone else caused the accident. The more evidence you have, the stronger your case will be. For instance, if you were injured in a car accident, your personal injury lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ might suggest getting a copy of the police report, witness contact information and photos of the accident scene.
- Write in a Journal: After you’ve been injured in an accident, it’s wise to write about your symptoms in a journal. You should also document how the injury has affected your life thus far. For example, if you suffered a knee injury during a slip and fall accident, you may have trouble getting around by yourself.
- Be Careful When Speaking to the Insurance Company: Once you’ve been in an accident, the negligent party’s insurance company may try to contact you. Be careful not to give them any details about your accident. Your personal injury lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ may also advise you against accepting the first settlement offer. The initial offer likely won’t cover all of your damages.
- Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer: Personal injury lawsuits are quite complex, and you don’t want to handle your on your own. That’s why you should hire an experienced personal injury lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ. He or she can help you file a timely lawsuit and protect your legal rights. If you have a skilled lawyer on your side, you will have a better chance of obtaining the compensation you deserve.
We can help by reviewing your case and protecting your rights. Schedule a consultation with our Scottsdale AZ personal injury lawyer today for the support that you need.